It is easy find a cheap dental clinic and have treatment done there, but nothing is more annoying and time-consuming than to travel back and forth to the clinic where you got the treatment and to cover all the additional costs of flight and accommodation when restorations fails in a relatively short time.
Thanks to our professional team, our state-of-the art dental clinic and equipment, and our reliable dental laboratory background at Klironomou Dental Clinic we provide double guarantee for your treatment and dental work.
Double guarantee at Klironomou Dental Clinic
1. Guarantee period for dental treatments:
- Tooth fillings, inlay and onlay 1 year
- Crowns 3 year
- Veneers 1 year
- Overdentures 3 year
- Removable tooth replacements 1 year
- Implants (only the product) life-time guarantee
- The patient should take care of their teeth properly, and always follow the oral hygiene instructions of the treating dentist.
- The patient should participate in the controls required by their treating dentist (every 3 months, every 6 months or annually).
- The patient should undergo the maintenance treatments advised by their dentist (for example tartar removal, denture lining) no later than within 30 days.
- The patient should use the tooth replacement in a right manner; it must be exposed only to physiological chewing forces, which do not lead to excessive strain on the tooth replacement.
- Any tooth replacement should not be exposed to any trauma or gum and bone diseases.
- All invoices must be settled in full.
The guarantee will be reduced or voided in case of the following:
- The patient must participate in the annual control examinations at Klironomou Dental Clinic
- Misuse of the tooth replacement, high forces greater than the physiological chewing force which lead to overload strain on the tooth replacement
- Disease of the chewing apparatus due to systemic, infectious and tumorous diseases, or due to the treatment of these. Consequences of accidents and emergency treatments performed after accidents
- Problems deriving from poor nutrition and other bad habits
- Mechanical damage to removable dentures (martial arts,falling down), chemical damage caused by chemical substances (concentrated alcohol, chemicals)
- If the tooth replacement is not cleaned properly, the patient does not take care of his/her teeth
- If oral hygiene is neglected
- The tooth requires a root canal treatment due to previous treatments (filling, crown preparation)
- If the patient loses a great deal of weight over a short period of time
- Notification of the damage to or deficiencies of the tooth replacement is given after more than 2 work days
- Problems deriving from physiological and other mental diseases
- The tooth replacement is repaired by someone other than a dentist or dental technician of Klironomou Dental Clinic