For a smile makeover zirconia crown is the finest and most natural restoration solution.Visit Klironomou Dental Clinic, located in Greece&smile again.
What is a dental crown?
A crown is a type of dental restoration that fully cups over that portion of a tooth or dental implant that lies at and above the gum line. Dental crowns – often referred to as “dental cap” “tooth cap” or “porcelain jackets” – are necessary when the tooth is decayed to an extent that it cannot be filled or partly restored by an inlay or onlay, so it has to be filed under local anaesthesia and then covered with a crown.
Why zirconia crown?
- Finest aesthetic result: translucent enough to be identical to natural teeth
- Best option in case of metal allergy: as a metal-free solution it is 100% non-allergic
- Long lasting restoration: made of more durable and long-lasting material than other aesthetic solutions
- Maximum strength: can withstand wear and tear
- Biocompatible: causes no adverse reaction of human body
- Precision: the special computerized CAD-CAM technology guarantees exquisite aesthetic result and fit