Why consider overdenture?
Many people who have conventional dentures don’t wear them for the fact that they don’t stay in place.Quality overdenture abroad can be done, visit us!
If you have this problem, you already know about the embarrassment of slipping dentures, not being able to eat the foods that you love and the ineffectiveness of denture adhesives. Dental implants offer a way to keep dentures in place and allow you to live your daily life with confidence.
A denture stabilized on dental implants – also referred to as implant retained denture – is called overdenture.
Benefits of overdenture
- Restores proper chewing
- Improves speech and confidence
- Unlike dentures overdenture on implants is stable, durable and long lasting
- Increases comfort with less irritation of gum tissue
- Ends the cost and inconvenience of denture adhesives
- Usually, there is no need for bone grafting
- Minimally invasive procedure
Types of overdenture
There are many options and every case can be dealt with in a number of ways.
Fixed dental implant supported overdentures
If your jaw is toothless and wants to have a final fixed restoration these types of overdenture are the perfect solutions for you.