Your safety is a major priority for Klironomou Dental Clinic and we strictly adhere to our high standards of sterilization and hygiene. Professional and meticulous, we follow and exceed current European dental guidelines and are rigorous in regularly maintaining our sophisticated equipment. The process of sterilization at Klironomou Dental Clinic clinic is constantly subjected to control and monitoring, both internally and externally.
We use the most advanced methods of sterilization and disinfection available for your safety and the protection of your health.
We meet or exceed all guidelines of professional organizations and government regulations which include:
- Routine maintenance of all instruments and equipment as recommended by manufacturers.
- Extensive use of disposable supplies, used once and discarded. Gloves, masks and needles are all disposable.
- Sterilization of all instruments, including dental hand pieces in computer monitored autoclaves.
- Meticulous cleaning of all instruments prior to sterilization in an ultrasonic machine, followed by inspection and additional cleansing of each instrument by hand prior to sterilization.
- Sterilization of non-disposable plastic instruments by immersion in hospital grade sterilizing fluid.