We know that even the best dental practice is worth nothing without a professional and reliable dental laboratory.
The laboratory is fully equipped with the latest technology using the latest Japanese laboratory devices.
Technicians are all specialized in CAD/CAM technology (computer-aided design/computer-aided manufacturing).
Our dental laboratory is specialized in:
- zirconia crowns and bridges
- porcelain crowns and bridges
- inlay / onlay
- special partial and full dentures
- removable dentures
- bridge and overdenture on implants
- and all-on-4
Used materials (Standards & Norms):
- ESTELITE FLOW QUICK (Tokuyama Dental America, Inc.) & Tetric EvoCeram Buld Fill (Ivoclar Vivadent, Inc)
Filling material has been used in over a million tooth filling all over the world. It is suitable for convenient single-shade restorations in all regions of the mouth.
It was rated an “excellent choice for durable, aesthetic restorations in anterior and posterior teeth”.
- Award winning Variolink Veneer (Ivoclar Vivadent, Inc.) composite for veneers
Variolink Veneer (Ivoclar Vivadent, Inc.) is produced by Ivoclar Vivadent, Inc., a US based high-quality dental material manufacturer.
This composite perfectly and naturally replicates the enamel surface of the tooth providing long-lasting color stability and wear-resistance.
- Development, Manufacturing, and Distribution of Medical Devices, Equipment and Accessories for Dental and Medical Technology as well as Equipment Service and Execution of Seminars
ISO 9001:2008, No. QS5 14 07 58463 005
ISO 13485:2003, No. QS1 14 07 58463 004
- Development, manufacturing, and distribution of dental products
EN ISO 13485:2012 + AC:2012
ISO 13485:2003 + Cor. 1:2009
DIN EN ISO 13485:2012, No. Q1N 14 06 58463 003